Jinko Solar Panels Review – Are They The Right Choice?
If you’re considering JinkoSolar panels for your home, there are a number of things you need to keep in mind first.
JinkoSolar was founded in 2006 in China and are now considered to be a global leader in the solar industry. They have over 15,000 employees spread across eight global production facilities and 15 sales offices worldwide.
Key benefits claimed by Jinko:
- Panel power production up to 315Wp (JKM315PP-72)
- Modules certified to withstand high wind loads (2400 Pascal) and snow loads (5400 Pascal)
- 10 year product warranty and 25 year performance warranty
If you think JinkoSolar panels sound like a great option for your solar power system, there are three things you must consider first.
- JinkoSolar panels offer panel efficiency rates of up to 16.5%, compared to the market leader which is up to 21%. While a lower efficiency brand of panel is usually cheaper, you will sacrifice some long-term return-on-investment by not going with the highest efficiency brand you can afford, so be sure to compare the lifetime value of JinkoSolar panels against other brands before making a final buying decision.
- If your roof space is not too constricted, JinkoSolar panels are a cost efficient choice because you can fit enough panels on the roof to meet your power needs at a more reasonable price (compared to the higher efficiency panels previously mentioned). However, if your roof space is limited and you want to maximise your power production, JinkoSolar panels might not be the best choice for you. It’s important to keep in mind that solar is an investment first and foremost. Getting an accredited installer with experience in your local area to consult with you will help you understand what panels will provide the best return for your investment over the life of the system.
- Even if you are already 100% decided on JinkoSolar, don’t be too hasty in accepting the first quote that you receive. Different installers charge different prices, even for the same product. Installers all buy their products from different places, have different margins and offer varying levels of service. The price that you are quoted, even for the exact same product, can vary by hundreds of dollars depending on who you talk to.
The best way to make sure that you get the right panel for you, at the best price, is to compare quotes from Clean Energy Council accredited installers with experience in your area.
By partnering with the top national and local installers across Australia we offer the quickest, easiest and smartest way for you to do this.
Got 30 seconds?
Simply fill out your details in the form to get quotes from 3 installers in your local area.
Where in your solar journey are you?
LEARN The Basics
GO In Depth
DIVE INTO Solar Savings
Download Your FREE Beginner’s Guide To Solar Power!
If you’re considering solar for your property or just looking to maximise the savings for your solar system, download a FREE copy of our "Beginner’s Guide To Solar Power".
Become an expert and better understand the ins and outs of solar power and solar PV systems for your property.
Includes detailed explanations and diagrams of the various types of solar systems and their parts, solar battery storage systems, Government incentives, expected ROI periods, finance, energy saving tips and more!
Download Your Free Copy Now!