Solar Market Customer Survey Terms and Conditions
By completing and submitting the “Solar Market Customer Survey”, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional email, form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Solar Market (ABN 53 154 910 004) of 49 Labouchere Road, South Perth WA 6151, South Perth, Western Australia 6151.
- The competition is open to residents in the following Australian states: ACT, VIC, SA, TAS, QLD, WA and NT. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, their subsidiaries and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child or sibling living under the same roof.
- The competition commences on Monday, February 11, 2019 and concludes at midnight Sunday, March 10, 2019.
- There is one  competition period, to draw five  prizes.
- Five  winners will be randomly drawn and announced Friday, March 15, 2019.
- To be entered in the prize draw, entrant must:
- Successfully complete and submit the Solar Market Customer Survey
- Provide a valid email address, in which entrant can be contacted
- Submit prior to midnight Sunday, March 10, 2019.
- Only one completed survey per person is eligible for the draw.
- Solar Market is giving away five  x $100 Visa Gift Cards to five  people who have successfully submitted the Solar Market Customer Survey.
- Each prize is valued at $100 AUD. The total value of this competition is $500 AUD.
- The prizes must be taken as specified and cannot be transferred nor redeemed for cash.
- Full details of prizes can be obtained by telephoning Solar Market on 1300 722 687
- Five  winners will be randomly drawn, by Solar Market, on the week commencing 11 March 2019.
- The competition draws will take place at 49 Labouchere Road, South Perth WA 6151, South Perth, Western Australia 6151.
- The winners will be notified by email after the prize draw. In the instance that a winner cannot be contacted by the email provided by 10am Friday, June 21 2019, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- If an entrant does not want their details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 16, they must write to Solar Market by email to email@example.com and Solar Market will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
- By participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the requirement to participate in promotional activity if required.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (and any companions) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoters and Sponsors in their absolute discretion. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements.
- The winners agree that they will not (and will ensure that their companion does not) sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organization.
- In receiving the prize, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoters a perpetual and exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters related to this competition is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters’ reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any data or other information related to this program that may be lost, damaged as a result of any computer software or hardware malfunction. Any issues occurring as a result of computer problems will be rectified as quickly as possible.
- All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoters against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the promoters believes to have breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct. The Promoters have legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoters’ ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in their absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- Solar Market and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Solar Market and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur:
a) during the draw;
b) whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the draw; or
c) in the participation in any prize;
d) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
e) due to the broadcast of any program relating to the Competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person;
f) in relation to failure of an entry to be received by the Promoters on account of technical problems or traffic congestion;
g) arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this Competition;
- Solar Market assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value (subject to compliance with State Regulations). It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoters may, subject to State Regulations, terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other persons.
- On completion of the prize draw, all entries will be stored for a twelve (12) month period at Solar Market. This is a mandatory requirement of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987.