Solar is THE most effective way of cutting your power bills now and protecting yourself against further power price rises
There’s never been a smarter time to go solar than right now.
- System prices have NEVER been lower, 1.5kW systems are now selling for less than $2,000
- Generous Government Incentives are still available.
- Systems often pay for themselves in fewer than 5 years
This could all change very soon though…
- The federal government is currently reviewing the legislation covering upfront rebates on solar systems. They could potentially disappear or be cut significantly.
- The weakening Australian dollar is putting huge pressure on solar companies’ bottom-line. It’s likely they will soon have no choice but to increase prices.
Average system prices and rebates:
|System size||Average current price||Without current rebate|
|1.5kW system – (8 panels)||$2,500||$3,700|
|5kW system – (20 panels)||$8,000||$12,000|
Solar Market organises quotes from 3 Clean Energy Council Accredited installers who service your area.
It’s a 100% free no obligation service.
Considering solar? We take the stress out of finding the right installer.
Free Solar Quotes