Big electricity bills suck
Big electricity bills suck! That’s right, we said it. They:
– suck too much money out of your saving accounts.
– suck too much electricity from the grid.
– suck the life out of us, worse than Mondays do.
You know what doesn’t suck? Solar power.
As we swiftly ease into summer, school holidays and the silly season, our power/electricity usage will increase as the days become longer and hotter. And with our increased usage, comes an equally increased bill.
Another thing that doesn’t suck is being able to run your Air Con or appliances (fridge, washer, TV, computer, dishwasher & etc.) and hot water all day and having it powered by the sun. For FREE!
Thus, investing in a solar power system for your home will:
- Severely reduce your regular electricity bills and help increase your savings account
- Ease your reliance on the grid
- Make every day feel like its Friday
To encourage Australian homeowners to invest in a residential solar system, the Federal Government provides a substantial rebate up to the amount of $4,176 to assist with the upfront costs of purchase and installation. Each year the amount the Government will subsidise for the system reduces until 2030 when the rebate will be eliminated
The generous Government rebate and solar panel price decrease over the last few years has made installing solar more affordable than ever.