Founded in 2001, SunTech have supplied more than 8 GWs photovoltaic panels (over 25 Million panels) to more than a thousand customers in more than 80 countries.
Key Benefits Claimed By SunTech:
- Panel power production capabilities up to 325W.
- Approved for increased wind & snow loads, and tested against salt mist corrosion.
- 12 yr product warranty, 25 yr performance warranty.
- Positive power tolerance 0/+5%.
With all these positives, SunTech solar panels sound like a great option for your solar power system, however, there are three things you must consider first.
- SunTech solar panels offer panel efficiency rates of up to 18.4%, compared to the market leader which is up to 21%. While a lower efficiency brand of panel is usually cheaper, you will sacrifice some long-term return-on-investment by not going with the highest efficiency brand you can afford, so be sure to compare the lifetime value of SunTech solar panels against other brands before making a final buying decision.
- If your roof space is not too constricted, SunTech solar panels are a cost efficient choice because you can fit enough panels on the roof to meet your power needs at a more reasonable price (compared to the higher efficiency panels previously mentioned). However, if your roof space is limited and you want to maximise your power production, SunTech solar panels might not be the best choice for you. . It’s important to keep in mind that solar is an investment first and foremost. Getting an accredited installer with experience in your local area to consult with you will help you understand what panels will provide the best return for your investment over the life of the system.
- Even if you are already 100% decided on SunTech solar panels, don’t be too hasty in accepting the first quote you receive. Different installers charge different prices, even for the same product. Installers all buy their products from different places, have different margins and offer varying levels of service. The price you are quoted, even for the exact same product, can vary hundreds of dollars depending on who you talk to.
The best way to make sure you get the right panels for you at the best price is to compare quotes from Clean Energy Council accredited installers with experience in your area.
By partnering with the top national and local installers across Australia we offer the quickest, easiest and smartest way for you to do this.
Got 30 seconds?
Simply fill out your details in the form to get quotes from 3 installers in your local area.
Considering solar? We take the stress out of finding the right installer.
Free Solar Quotes