Learn About Solar
Q: So, you’re considering installing a solar system on your property.
In most instances, this is a great idea but it may not be in your situation.
If you answer yes to the following questions, then solar is worth it.
- Do you own your home?
- Do you plan on being in the home for at least the next 3 years?
- Do you have room on your roof for at least 8 solar panels?
- Does your roof get sufficient sunlight during a good portion of the day?
If you answered YES to all of the questions above, you can move to the next set of questions that you’ll need to answer.
- What size system should I choose?
- What’s the out of pocket price of the system?
- How much will the government contribute to the cost of my system?
- What’s the feed in tariff in my state?
- Given the feed in tariff in my state, what’s the best time of day to use my power?
- How long will my system take to pay for itself?
- What’s the return on my initial investment?
- What factors will affect the performance of my system?
- How do I know if an installer’s credible or not?
- How do I choose good quality components at a good price?
We’ll help you answer these and many more questions over the coming pages