Trina Solar | What You Need to Know
Posted: 07 Jul 2020
Tagged: Residential | Solar PV |
Trina Solar is a global leader in providing solar photovoltaic modules and smart energy solutions. They provide products, applications and services that promote global sustainability development. The business includes project development, financing, design, construction, operations & management.
Trina Solar launched the Energy IoT brand in 2018 aiming to be the global leader in smart energy.
Brief History Of Trina Solar:
Trina Solar is a fully vertically integrated company founded in 1997. As one of the oldest Chinese solar panel manufacturers and one of the top five solar suppliers in the world, Trina built a solid reputation and has a global distribution network across 30 countries. As a solar pioneer, Trina Solar became a world leader in solar technology and helped change this solar industry.
As Trina Solar delivered more than 40 GW of solar modules worldwide in 2018. They are rewarded to be in number 17th spot on the “2018 Global Top 500 New Energy Enterprises. Trina Solar is considered one of the top Tier 1 solar panel manufacturers and they are ranked by Bloomberg New Energy Finance.
- Trina Solar is tested to provide maximum efficiency, even during cloudy days.
- Trina Solar Panel has power production capabilities up to 290W.
- Panels are designed to resist high wind loads (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Trina Solar products are manufactured in China.
Trina Solar Most Popular Product:
- The Honey series is the most popular model of Trina Solar Panels. It was first released in 2012 and is now available in a range of types and sizes up to 335W. It’s available in mono- and multicrystalline options and is perfect for a property with limited roof space.
- Trina solar produced TrinaBESS or ‘Trina Battery Energy Storage System’, a home battery storage system available in Australia. It supplies both on-grid and off-grid installations a variety of hybrid and retrofit battery solutions.
What Sets Trina Solar Apart:
- They delivered more than 40 GW of solar modules worldwide in 2018. Trina were in the 17th spot on the “2018 Global Top 500 New Energy Enterprises.”
- Trina Solar offers a standard 10-year manufacturer’s warranty for any defective product.
What Should You Do?
The best way to get the solar panels that suit you is to compare quotes from multiple, experienced CEC accredited installers in your area. This is to ensure you are getting a system that is tailored to your needs and property, not what the installer wants to sell. It also means you find the best deal.
Solar Market partners with top solar installers across Australia and will match you up with 3 local solar installers so you can start saving from those dreaded power bills ASAP. If you need more help, take our 2 min quiz to find out what kW solar panel system you need and the costs involved.
Download Your FREE Ultimate Guide to Solar Power in Australia - 2021 Edition
If you’re considering solar for your property or just looking to maximise the savings for your solar system, download a FREE copy of our "Ultimate Guide to Solar Power in Australia - 2021 Edition".
Become an expert and better understand the ins and outs of solar power and solar PV systems for your property.
Includes detailed explanations and diagrams of the various types of solar systems and their parts, solar battery storage systems, Government incentives, expected ROI periods, finance, energy-saving tips and more!Download Your Free Copy Now!